- Dr. ALMA BANGAYAN- MANERA, Professor Cagayan State University, Philippines
- Dr. Mosab I. Tabash (Ph.D.) Islamic Finance and Banking, College of Business, Al Ain University, United Arab Emirates.
- Prof. Kimmy W. Chan, Customer Relationship Management, Department of Marketing, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong.
- Dr. Bentolhoda Abdollahbeigi (Ph.D.), Management, Faculty of Management, Multimedia University, Malaysia.
- Feride Sanaia, Faculty of Humanities, Kartvelian Linguistics, Sokhumi State University
- Dr.Yusuf Ersoy (Ph.D.), Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Muş Alparslan University, Turkey.
Editorial Review Board:
- Prof.Mohammed Yahia Al-Rafik, Economics, Faculty of Administrative Sciences, Thamar University, Yemen.
- Dr. Yibrah Hagos (Ph.D.), Economics, College of Business and Economics, Adigrat University, Ethiopia.
- Turdiev Umidjon Kamoliddinovich, Navoi State Pedagogical Institute physical culture senior teacher of the department (deputy dean for academic affairs) Associate Professor
- Dr. Hamed Almahadin(Ph.D.), Financial Risk Management, Department of Banking and Finance Sciences, Applied Science Private University, Amman, Jordan.
- Dr. Pham Minh Dat (Ph.D.), Faculty of Business and Economics, Thuongmail University Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Dr. Ali A. Al Gassim (Ph.D.), Tourism & Hospitality Management, Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia.
- Dr. Subhendu Pradhan,(Ph.D.) Finance, Amity Business School, Amity University, Mumbai, India.
- Shakhriddinova Laylo Nurkhanovna "Physical Culture" faculty, associate professor, "Sports, teaching methodology" department (Ph.D.) Associate Professor Navoi State Pedagogical Institute
- Dr. Taha Al-Mahbashi (Ph.D.), Human Resource Management, Lebanese International University, Sana’a, Yemen
- Dr. Peter Vaz Da Fonseca(Ph.D.), Finance, Mackenzie Presbyterian University, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Dr. Mutaz Alharbi(Ph.D.), Business Administration, Irbid National University, Jordan.
- Dr. Fatima Muhammad Abdulkarim(Ph.D.), Islamic Finance, Department Of Banking And Finance, Faculty Of Management And Social Science, Federal University Dutse, Jigawa State, Nigeria.
- Dr. Abdurahman Abdulahi Aliye (Ph.D.), Business Administration, Unity University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Eni Fariyatul Fahyuni, Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo, Indonesia
- Dr. Prashant Rastogi (Ph.D.) Business Management, Gulf College, Muscat, Oman
- Dr. Abu Hanifah Bin Ayob (PhD), International Business, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi, Malaysia.
- Mr. Rana Yassir Hussain, Economics, School of Management, Jiangsu University, China.
- Mr. Muhammad Nur Abdi, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics and Business, Muhammadiyah University of Makassar, Indonesia.
- Mr. Ahmed Mahdi Abdulkareem, Department of Commerce, Saurashtra University, India.
- Mr. Zulfan Nahruddin, Public Administration, Muhammadiyah University of Makassar, Indonesia.
- Dr. M. Nasrin Sulthana (Ph.D.), Management Science, Gulf College, Oman
- Dr. Wael Hemrit (Ph.D.), Insurance and Risk Management, Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Umarov Djamshed Sayitmuratovich, Doctor of Philosophy in Pedagogical Sciences, Teacher of Education and Law at the Military Academic Lyceum "Young Frontiersmen" in Termiz, Surkhandarya Region, Uzbekistan
- Dr. Robert Walter Zondo(Ph.D.) Entrepreneurship, Department of Entrepreneurial Studies and Management, Faculty of Management Sciences, Durban University of Technology, South Africa.
- Dr. Svetlana Beley(Ph.D.), Rural Economy, Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine.
- Dr. Nurul Mohammad Zayed(Ph.D.), Finance and Economics, Department of Real Estate, Faculty of Business & Entrepreneurship, Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Uzakova Umida Rakhimjanovna, Tashkent textile and Light Industry Institute of the department, “Textile of fabric technology” assistant professor in
Technical Sciences (PhD)
- Nazarova Dilrabo Talibjonovna, Tashkent textile and light industry institute. Of the department, “Textile of fabric technology” Doctor of Philosophy in
Technical Sciences (PhD)
- Sadikova Naima Rahmatovna, Tashkent textile and light industry institute.
Of the department “Textile of fabric technology” candidate of technical sciences
in Technical Sciences (PhD)
- Khamraeva Sanovar Ataevna, Professor of the “Textile Materials Science” Department of the Tashkent Textile and Light Industry Institute
- Dr. Lai PC (Ph.D.), Technology Management, UM Centre of Innovation & Commercialisation, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- Musaev Abdukarim Sulaymanovich, Russian language of the Jizzakh State Pedagogical University, Associate Professor of the teaching methodology department
Academic Journal Incorporation, Germany
Prenzlauer Allee 186, Berlin 10405, Berlin, Germany
Contact: Ralf Schlauderer, Professor, Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany